This year’s Festive Period is going to be more challenging for many. Mind and Samaritans have developed specific information on looking after your wellbeing during the festive period, which provides tips on how to cope as well as suggestions for supporting others.
If anyone feels they need support, these organisations are prepared to provide information on a range of topics including types of mental health problems, where to get help, and medication and alternative treatments.
You can also help find details of support available in our local area.
- Lines are open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday on 0300 123 3393
Mind’s Infoline Christmas opening hours
- Thursday 24th December - Open 9am - 6pm
- Friday 25th December - Closed
- Monday 28th December - Closed
- Tuesday 29th December - Open 9am - 6pm
- Wednesday 30th December - Open 9am - 6pm
- Thursday 31st December – Open 9am - 6pm
- Friday 1st January - Closed
- Open 24 hours a day, 116 123