This page aims to provide you with links and information about support available from local councils in the Kenilworth & Southam area. As this is a fast-moving crisis you should also check www.gov.uk/coronavirus for the latest information.
County Council Support
- If you are deemed as extremely clinically vulnerable and need help with food, medicines and other issues please call 0800 408 1447 or visit https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coronavirusvulnerable. This hotline is open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4:30pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 3pm.
- Please call 01926 410 410 if you are not deemed as extremely clinically vulnerable but would like advice on Warwickshire County Council services or you can also visit www.warwickshire.gov.uk/coronavirus
Local Community Support
- Warwickshire County Council has built a searchable directory of local community groups that are mobilising to support people in need at the local level. You can browse the directory by clicking here: https://apps.warwickshire.gov.uk/covid19directory
- The directory connects you with local groups who can help with delivery of groceries, dog walking, physical and mental wellbeing, general advice and more.
Warwick District Council Support
- If you live within Warwick District, need to self-isolate, but do not have any local support you can call 01926 456 111. This line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- You can also visit www.warwickdc.gov.uk/coronavirus for the latest information about local services and support.
- If you are a business in Warwick District you can access the business grants service by clicking here [https://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20827/coronavirus/1553/coronavirus_advice_for_business/2]
Stratford-on-Avon District Council Support
- If you live within Stratford-on-Avon District you can call 01789 26 75 75, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://www.stratford.gov.uk/coronavirus/ for the latest information and support in your area.
- If you are a business in Stratford-on-Avon District you can access the business rates support service by clicking here [https://www.stratford.gov.uk/online-forms/business-rates-grant-form.cfm]
Rugby Borough Council Support
- You can contact Rugby Borough Council on 01788 533 533 or visit https://www.rugby.gov.uk/coronavirus for the latest information about services and support
- If you are a business in the Rugby area you can access the business support pages by clicking here [https://www.rugby.gov.uk/info/20099/coronavirus/464/support_for_business]
General Local Business Support